DONT LOOK IF YOU A HATER PLEASE
Model Vanity 2012
TV’s latest Reality TV addition…
We are currently looking for female Models from all over the UK to enter one of the newest & biggest Reality TV shows of all time.
There will be a number of UK based auditions, after which successful contestants will then go on a 12 week adventure world-wide, competing in a number of modelling, business & adrenaline based tasks and challenges. There will then be a live final on an exotic Caribean Island, where there will be one winner of a £100,000 Contract & a once in a lifetime opportunity.
The judging panel will consist of 4 industry experts including an international Entrepreneur, a British Popstar, a fashion expert & top British Model.
To register online for an audition, you must be pre-approved by the producers of the show. You will then receive a code by email which you need to insert above to gain access to the system.
If you have not yet submitted your application then please request an application form via your Talent PR Team Member ( TEE ALI MODELS pin:217A6AF5 07534013440 ) who introduced you to the show.
We look forward to receiving your applications and seeing you all at the auditions very soon!
reply for special code to register
pass it on to potential models
FOLLOW ON TWITTER
Please make your enquiry
CALL +447951772390 OR Email email@example.com
VIDEO SHOOT ON FRIDAY ALL INTERESTED MODELS WELCOME TO TRY OUT Address is : 19 – 35 sylvane grove SE15 1PD OLD KENT ROAD 5PM till dawn.
OPEN AUDITIONS ALL TYPES OF MODELS ARE WELCOME TO TAKE PART
CASH PRIZES FOR 1ST PLACE 2ND PLACE AND 3RD PLACE
OCTOBER 2ND 12 NOON SUNDAY OPEN CASTING FOR MISS BLAK BIKINI 2011 @ HUSKEYS STUDIOS FROM 12 NOON TILL 4:30 PM MAIN EVENT IS ON OCT 8TH 2011 @ LIGHTHOUSE Husky Studios are located in Amelia Street off Walworth Road, South London within a 5 minute walk of the Elephant and Castle where there are both mainline and underground train stations. Numerous bus routes run along the Walworth Road. FOR MORE INFO PIN 217A6AF5 CALL 07534013440 INFO@TEEALIMODELS.COM
Live on stage will be Terry G (Mr Akpako)
IF YOU ARE SEEING THIS AND YOU DONT BELIEVE WATCH THIS
Hosted by: Denrele (Soundcity Nigeria), Dutch Da Don and WiseTola.
Supporting Acts Will Be:
YQ,OLAMIDE, Vocal Slender,TIPSY, Bounty Waliyah, MayDaz, Nizzy, DL, Irise, Cool, Shimzie LIL MISS , 2KRIS and many more….
DJ’s on the night:
DJ Osa Jatt
DOORS OPEN @ 5:30PM
Tickets: £25 Standing, £35 Seating and £50 VIP
Online Tickets: www.ticketmaster.co.uk
Ticket Outlets: TASTY WoolwicH
TOMIS KITCHEN Deptford
PRESIDENTIAL Old Kent Road
OBALENDE SUYA Peckham
Onweagba grew up in the suburbs of Lagos, Nigeria with her two brothers and sisters. She is the daughter of a civil servant father and mother who was a nurse. When Onweagba was 16 years old, she won the “Face Of Africa” contest. In August 2005, she married her longtime companion, Italian fashion designer Luca Orlandi.
After moving to New York City, where she still lives, Onweagba graced the covers of Italian Vogue, i-D, ELLE, Untold, and Surface; she also was featured in Nylon, Marie Claire, Allure, and other national editions of Vogue around the world. She became the face of campaigns forGianfranco Ferré, Gap, Express, Banana Republic, and Ann Taylor, as well as working for Victoria’s Secret. Onweagba’s runway experience has been with John Galliano, Christian Dior, Shiatzy Chen, Costume National, Chanel, and Giorgio Armani, amongst others, in London,Milan, Tokyo and Paris. She has worked with such notable photographers as Steven Meisel, Nick Knight, and Patrick Demarchelier.
Beyond modeling, she tries to serve as a role model for other aspiring talents in Nigeria, especially young girls. She volunteers her time and her image for such NGOs as LEAP Africa (an entrepreneurship incubator) and NIPRO. She also is continuing her higher education, having studied for an associate’s degree in the New York City educational system. After her three-year contract with Elite expired, she signed with DNA Model Management. A highlight of her career so far was when she was featured in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue four times, from 2005 to 2008.
- 1 AUG, 1980
- Born in Lagos, Nigeria
- Wins the M-NET (an African television station) Face of Africa competition and a $150,000 contract with Elite Model Management
- Debuts on the runway for Marc Bouwer
- Selected as the new face of Nars Cosmetics by Francoise Nars
- Returns to Johannesburg, South Africa, for the second season of M-NET’s Face of Africa
- AUG 1998
- Featured on the cover of Italian Vogue, photographed by Steven Meisel
- SEP 1998
- Walks the runways for Chanel, Christian Dior, Gucci, and Tommy Hilfiger in Paris, Milan, and New York
- Lands a contract with Gap, appearing in print ads and billboards
- Steven Meisel photographs Onweagba for a Vogue spread
- Appears on the fall cover of British Surface
- JAN 2001
- Walks the fall Christian Dior couture show in Paris
- 1 AUG, 2001
- Celebrates her 21st birthday at New York’s Bungalow 8 with model friends including Carmen Kass and Frederique van der Waal
- FEB 2002
- Walks in the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show
- AUG 2003
- Returns to South Africa to walk in Cape Town’s first official Fashion Week
- Signs cosmetics contract with CoverGirl
- MAR 2004
- Walks the fall John Galliano show in Paris
- Models for Bergdorf Goodman catalog
- Models for Victoria’s Secret catalog
- SEP 2004
- Walks the fall Kenneth Cole and Tommy Hilfiger shows in New York
- Appears in print ads for Lancôme
- 12 NOV, 2004
- Plays the girlfriend of a thug in the film After the Sunset
- AUG 2005
- Marries designer Luca Orlandi (of Luca Luca) in St. Barts
- FEB 2006
- Featured in Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue
- 21 FEB, 2006
- Stars as the lead model in GM’s 2007 Cadillac Escalade fashion show, in which she models “Chrome Couture” outfits for the show
- 14 OCT, 2007
- Travels to Nigeria for a benefit concert, with the Black Eyed Peas
- FEB 2008
- Featured in Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue
- Sebastian Faena photographs Onweagba for the fall cover of POP
- DEC 2008
- Appears in two editorials for Vogue
part 2 after the jump
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED SEND US 3 PICS AND YOUR PHONE NUMBER TO NEWMODELS@YAHOO.COM
hello my name is Tee Ali im a casting director CEO of TEE ALI MODELS here in london
i admire your work alot in the industry and hope you can pull my coat
would be nice to know what you do and how we can be of benefit to each other
im about my business but i also love fashion and everything around it
heres my pin if u need it bb pin:269F792A or pin:217A6AF5
follow on twitter @RealTeeAli @TEEALIMODELS
drop a msg on TEE ALI & TEE ALI MODELS fb page
and add my other profile Tee Ali worldfamous sogood
thanks and i hope you get back to me